6DOF Crash Test Dummies is a team of passionate gamers with decades of gaming experience and a proven track record of reviewing Virtual Reality games since 2019. Having reviewed more than 200 games, our in-depth understanding of game design and mechanics enable us to provide developers with with detailed feedback and actionable insights to enhance their creations and bring them up to release-ready perfection.
We offer comprehensive analysis and recommendations for UI/UX, game mechanics and game systems, enemy AI, the user's game journey, the quality of multiplayer implementation, and even game branding.
UI / UX Testing
Benefit from our extensive experience in reviewing VR games to ensure your game's user interface and overall experience is top-notch.
MECHANICS & SYSTEMS
Receive expert feedback on your game's mechanics and systems for enhanced engagement and balance, what works and what doesn't.
GAME JOURNEY ANALYSIS
Get our expert opinion on your game's pacing, progression, and overall narrative to help you craft an unforgettable gamer experience.
Obtain recommendations to improve your game's branding and marketing materials, leveraging our understanding and experience.
Why 6DOF Crash Test Dummies
- Gaming Veterans - Our team consists of dedicated gamers with decades of experience in the gaming industry.
- Proven Track Record - We've been writing reviews for VR games since 2019, covering over 200 titles.
- Comprehensive Analysis - We examine every aspect of your game to uncover hidden issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Actionable Insights - Our detailed reports provide specific, actionable feedback to help you refine your game.
- Timely Results - We're committed to delivering our feedback promptly, understanding the importance of quick turnaround times.
- Customized Solutions - Our services are tailored to your game's unique needs and requirements.
Omar Kamel has been playing video games since the early days of the ZX-81. He was there for the ZX-Spectrum, the Atari ST, the Xbox 360, the PS4, and is now diving his play time between the PS4 and the Oculus Quest. His favorite all-time games are Tokyo Extreme Racer, Power Stone 2, Blur, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Horizon: Zero Dawn, God of War (2018), and, more recently, Drop Dead: The Cabin, The Light Brigade, and Breachers. He can juggle and manages to Yo-yo without giving himself a concussion.
Doc has been fascinated by videogames since before they were fun. He's worked in the games industry as a writer, designer, and tester. VR is something of an obsession for him, and he believes it's the most exciting development in gaming since Pong. His favorite VR games are Superhot, Sairento Untethered, Racket Fury, Skyrim VR, I Expect You to Die, and Beat Saber. His favorite non-VR games are The Witcher 3, Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 4, and Return of the Obra Dinn.
Pete has been an avid console gamer since the mid 80's. In 2014 he stopped gaming altogether in order to focus on his new role as a dad until a chance outing took him to a VR arcade. Two weeks later, Pete had a Quest and has never looked back. Pete's favourite VR games are Echo Arena, Pistol Whip, and In Death: Unchained.