The goals of the 6DOF Reviews community are to engage VR and Oculus Quest enthusiasts in their recreational and educational pursuits, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all 6DOF visitors and subscribers, to promote goodwill in the 6DOF Reviews community and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with our hobby through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of the 6DOF Reviews community, it’s important for participants to feel like they are in a friendly place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Use the comments section responsibly. These tools are intended to help community members interact with one another, to help share information and to promote common interests.
- Prohibited activities include solicitations for business or personal services, fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings, or broadcast e-mails.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means banning offenders from the site. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines using our contact page.
By logging onto 6DOF Reviews and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
Be Cool. Be Kind.