In Death: Unchained is already a good VR game, but it seems that it’s about to become even better.
The Desolation DLC pack is a completely free upgrade to the game that is coming out on November 3rd, 2021, and it brings several new features to the game.
“This update is our gift to our amazing players, our incredible community, many of whom have been playing the game for almost 1.5 years now, some of whose runs take multiple weeks, some telling us they beat the game at 100% on multiple player profiles” says Superbright’s CEO Wojtek Podgórski.
- A brand new, mysterious fourth world with two unique zones to explore
- Amulets – a new type of item players can unlock and adjust their risk/reward
- Back story shards – pieces of the game’s lore players can find and collect, written by Peter V. Brett
- Updated enemy models and shaders
Highlights of the new world:
- 4 new enemies
- 14 new achievements
- 3 new special arrows
- 1 new pickup item
- Advanced procedural generation system
- New dynamic lighting and volumetric fog
- Advanced shaders and reflections
With an entirely new world, new enemies, a revised collectible item system, and more, it seems that this DLC is the perfect excuse to jump back into the game if you haven’t played it in a while.
Have you been playing In Death: Unchained? Are you excited about the Desolation DLC pack? Let us know in the comment section!